Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21271 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,108 (66,326 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)