Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21221 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,310 (76,859 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)