Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20695 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,868 (71,845 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)