Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11463 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,740 ($U50,077) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)