Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11029 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,995 ($U45,287) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)