Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11570 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,282 ($U62,938) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)