Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,115 (1,169TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)