Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 930 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 851 (1,017TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)