Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,798 (Rp 12,027,464) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)