Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,365 (Rp 12,249,295) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)