Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,790 (Rp 11,805,526) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (31 minutes ago)