Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.47930 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,121 (12,771 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)