Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.18096 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,557 (30,708 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)