Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,065 (12,754,382 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)