Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00523 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,613 (3,176,448 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (28 minutes ago)