Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00518 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,765 (2,849,179 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)