Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,993 (4,104,758 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)