Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,318 (3,912,691 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)