Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,079 (3,721,964 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)