Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 881 (Rp 3,742,431) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (25 minutes ago)