Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,334 (€4,615) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)