Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,586 (€4,699) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)