Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09853 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,316 (13,357 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)