Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11351 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,349 (11,883 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)