Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08830 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 458 (5,182 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)