Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09084 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 461 (5,076 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)