Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05510 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,695 (руб 67,063) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)