Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05828 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,922 (руб 50,138) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)