Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05304 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,216 (₨60,621) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)