Cost of living comparison between Mackay, Australia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.550 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,465 (AU$6,848) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)