Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.171 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,756 ($1,184) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (43 minutes ago)