Cost of living in Macao compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39665 BRL / MOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,438 (41,441 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)