Cost of living comparison between Macao and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42834 BRL / MOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,422 (61,685 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (27 minutes ago)