Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,085 (€5,544) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)