Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.985 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,292 (€7,602) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)