Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,811 (€5,686) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)