Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33954 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,179 (3,473 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)