Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32591 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,029 (3,156 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)