Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45510 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,598 (元5,709) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)