Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,480 (元4,958) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)