Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38596 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,468 (45,260 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (29 minutes ago)