Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.232 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 33,491 (CHF 10,362) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)