Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05575 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,457 (₨44,071) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)