Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06555 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,379 (Php36,297) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)