Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06465 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,842 (Php43,959) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (40 minutes ago)