Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06692 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,927 (Php43,739) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Joinville costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)