Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,148 (€6,148) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)