Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00224 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,913 (12,009,123 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)