Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00205 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,575 (10,025,408 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (35 minutes ago)