Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,958 (11,564,717 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 19,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)