Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00327 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,086 (9,211,640 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)