Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.859 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,806 ($4,614) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)