Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01527 BRL / AOA *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 54,397 (3,561,233 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 37,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)