Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 78% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 167,229 (8,872,077 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 93,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)