Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01919 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 181,010 (9,430,670 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 93,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)