Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01560 BRL / AOA *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 59,399 (3,808,059 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 38,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)