Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,410 ($5,917) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)