Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,229 ($5,874) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)