Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,926 prices entered by 621 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,853 ($7,243) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)