Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,683 (19,108,197 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)