Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.337 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,789 (C$8,041) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)