Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,485 prices entered by 1,372 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 159,422 (£37,312) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)