Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,335 prices entered by 1,328 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.861 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 136,336 (£35,315) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)