Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,233 prices entered by 1,354 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 147,667 (£38,419) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)