Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,720 (1,181,649 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)