Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,892 ($1,464) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)