Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,734 ($1,545) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)