Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,854 (€783) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)