Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,288 (€2,232) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)