Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02024 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,280 (557,212 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)