Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01872 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,566 (350,703 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)