Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,390 (€2,384) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (17 minutes ago)