Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,307 (€2,320) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)