Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,222 (€5,306) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (41 minutes ago)