Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32470 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,429 (16,719 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)