Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06212 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,786 (Php44,854) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)