Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,885 (元5,353) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)