Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,695 (元5,287) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)