Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47672 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 46% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,383 (元5,000) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)