Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,369 (₡ 1,617,130) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)