Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00594 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,969 (₡ 2,855,898) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)