Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,592 (₡ 3,051,323) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,162 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)