Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,257 (€3,313) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)