Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,610 (€3,209) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)