Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,731 (€5,471) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)