Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,390 (€3,836) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)