Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.745 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,688 (€3,922) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)