Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,877 (€3,770) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)