Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,750 (€838) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)