Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,052 (S/. 17,597) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)