Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00492 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,817 (369,429 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)