Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.48900 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,905 (元3,896) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)