Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,611 (€3,086) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)