Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 78% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 46,261 (7,555,800 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)