Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 64% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,640 (4,961,219 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)