Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 65% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,955 (5,900,723 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)