Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07021 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,801 (Php82,621) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)